Custom Hearing Protection Products
For Riders, Rockers, Shooters, and Everyone in Between
Noise Induced Hearing loss (NIHL) happens in many situations from concerts to recreational sports, from your work environment to your personal life. The best kind of hearing protection plan for you will depend on your lifestyle. There are different styles of hearing protection depending on what you need. We offer protection for your hobbies, passions, occupations and indulgences.-molded earplugs offer a degree of comfort and sound protection that you will not find in generic earplugs.
Benefits of custom protection:
- A custom mold helps ensure your hearing protection stays in place and offers a secure fit.
- They are designed to retain accurate frequency response, so you’ll hear the full range of sounds — just at a reduced volume.
- They can be vented to allow sound to pass both ways, which means the sound of your voice won’t reverberate inside of your ears as it does with most earplugs.
- You get specific, measurable protection with precision-engineered filters that offer the most natural sound available, clear and unmuffled.
- Custom molded from medical-grade silicone, these plugs can be worn for extended periods of time without discomfort.
- Several models offer replaceable sound filters so that you can select the level of sound protection you need for the situation with various levels of sound reduction.
Compact, with a low-profile and interchangeable filters, the TRU Custom has four levels of attenuation that are ideal for on-stage, concerts, travel or sporting events.
Westone Audio products are in a league of their own designed by and for musicians. Engineered for accuracy, universal monitors provide sound signatures for all genres and music lovers. Our custom in-ear monitors have been praised by musical icons for decades. Hear your music in the way that industry leaders, audio connoisseurs, and loyal patrons have been captivated.
AquaNots prevent moisture from entering the ear canal. They are optimal for swimming, water-sports, and showering to prevent infection. AquaNots float and feature added finger grips for easy removal.
Designed for use by hunters where the number of shots fired will be low. The Hunter Passive allows the user to hear their surrounding environment and freely communicate, but when shots are fired the built-in non-linear attenuation instantly reduces dangerous noise levels up to 26.7dB.
- Instantly reduces dangerous noise levels.
- Allows conversation to be heard clearly.
- Hear surrounding environment and nearby game.
- Soft touch silicone for all day comfort.
The Hunter Passive is for hunting environments where a low number of shots are fired. It utilizes small orifice non-linear acoustic filters, and a low NRR of 4 allows for awareness of game and tracking dog sounds, as well as easier communication with hunting/shooting partners
The Sleep is designed to promote comfortable and uninterrupted rest. It is great for shift workers and credited with saving many relationships!
A detachable cord allows selectable protection between NRR 21 and NRR 28. NRR 21- 28 dB, average attenuation 25 dB depending on material Great for industrial environments with a wide range of noise exposure. Includes metal detectability.
Make an appointment with us to learn how our comfortable, effective hearing protection can not only help safeguard your hearing but can also enhance your auditory experience.